Sodexo Business Services (SBS) is looking for a O2C Specialist (m/f):
– Billing Team;
– Order Capture;
– Billing and Invoicing;
– O2C Manage Requests and Enquiries;
– On-site revenue & sales reconciliation team;
– On-site cash collections;
– Closing and reporting;
– Month end close and reconciliations;
– Cash allocation;
– Receive and apply payments and unallocated cash management;
What you’ll need to Succeed:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/ Business;
– Fluency in English;
– Experience in use of Office applications and ERP system application (SAP preferred);
– Ability to work under pressure;
– Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable person;
– Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Don’t forget to put on the subject “O2C Specialist (m/f) Porto”.
Sobre Sodexo SBS
Sodexo was founded by Pierre Bellon in 1966 in Marseilles, France and is today the world leader in Quality of Life Services. The company operates in 80 countries with 427,000 employees who share the same passion for service being the 19th largest employer worldwide. Sodexo is currently implementing a Shared Services Center in Porto that will support several countries across Europe with the processes of Record to Report, Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Master Data, Training & Continuous Improvement, among others. This is a fast-paced multinational environment with a permanent growth and a lot of challenges, giving you the opportunity to join one of the world’s top rated companies. We are searching for ambitious and skilled professionals with the goal to work according to the best practices and to be part of such an ambitious project.