Sodexo Business Services (SBS) is looking for a R2R Specialist (m/f):
– Closing and reporting;
– Maintain bank master data change;
– Manage bank reconciliations;
– Month end close and reconciliations;
– Project Accounting;
– Create and close project;
– Perform General Accounting;
– Prepare Accounts;
– Create tax pack;
– Agree ownership and production of reports;
– Maintain reporting templates;
– SSC internal reporting for its own use;
– R2R Manage requests and enquiries;
– Support to controlling;
– Fixed Assets and Intercos;
– Intercompany Transactions.
What you’ll need to Succeed:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/ Business;
– Fluency in English;
– Experience in use of Office applications and ERP system application (SAP preferred);
– Record to report experience or experience of working in a finance environment;
– Ability to work under pressure;
– Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable person;
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Don’t forget to put on the subject “R2R Specialist (m/f) Porto”.
Sobre Sodexo SBS
Sodexo was founded by Pierre Bellon in 1966 in Marseilles, France and is today the world leader in Quality of Life Services. The company operates in 80 countries with 427,000 employees who share the same passion for service being the 19th largest employer worldwide. Sodexo is currently implementing a Shared Services Center in Porto that will support several countries across Europe with the processes of Record to Report, Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Master Data, Training & Continuous Improvement, among others. This is a fast-paced multinational environment with a permanent growth and a lot of challenges, giving you the opportunity to join one of the world’s top rated companies. We are searching for ambitious and skilled professionals with the goal to work according to the best practices and to be part of such an ambitious project.